These chocolate dipped strawberries make an indulgent, yet healthy sweet treat or after dinner petit four and are great for kids too. They also make an amazing homemade gift if you put them in a pretty box.
Makes 10-12 strawberries
- 120g cacao butter
- 100g maple syrup
- 75g raw cacao powder
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 10-12 ripe, juicy strawberries
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water, stirring until melted.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well for 5-10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken up.
- Line a tray with baking powder and clear a shelf in your fridge
- Now dip the strawberries in the mixture one by one, lay carefully on the baking paper and allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.